X on an Intergraph Intense 3d Pro 3410T

Post by Jason Kissinge » Thu, 13 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone been able to get X to run on an Intergraph Intense 3d Pro
3410T video card?  If so, which server?

I have emailed Intergraph and Dell and neither have an answer for me.

Thanks in advance for any help

--Jason

1. Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T

Hallo folks,
being new to linux I'm asking this:
I've searched the Intergraph site, but found nothing helpful.
Anyone happens to known how to get this card working under linux ?
The 2D part isn't so good, but it works, what I really search
is the 3D HW acceleration, but don't know if they used a prop. chip or
something else.
Anything appreciated, thanks!

Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T
It is installend inside an IBM Intellistation M Pro running Slackware 3.x,
but it can be reconfigured with RedHat 6.0

--
 Alberto Varesio - AIX Support Professional             Phone: +39-011-41581-11

 10195 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY                  http://www.linuxfan.com/~avaresio
 Attachment smime.p7s is a digital signature, ignore it if mailer can't use it.

2. using UMSDS144 file system

3. XFree86-3331 and Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410 AGP

4. netwinders

5. Does X support Intense 3D Pro 3410/3400 from Intergraph?

6. libc.so.5 not found

7. Intergraph Intense 3D Pro

8. USB drivers? WinModem drivers?

9. Driver for Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410-T

10. Creative Labs 3D Blaster PCI vs. Intergraph Intense 3D 100

11. Hercules Stingray 3d, Intergraph Intense 3d

12. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo

13. X with Intergraph Intense 3D