Help Configuring Screens.

Post by Hal J. Nordli » Mon, 06 May 1996 04:00:00

I have an odd monitor. I got the computer second hand and have no
documentation for the monitor. It's an AOC 5Clr 15" monitor. I cannot
find AOC anywhere. I am trying to fill in my Xf86Config file for this
monitor what should I do?

1. HELP: Configure XFree86 with Laptop screen and External Display

Hi, I have a rather esoteric configuration I need help configuring.

I have a laptop that is configured with the NeoMagic driver for the
laptop display.  That works fine with startx.  The problem is when I
get home and dock the laptop.  My Dock has two PCI slots and in one is
a Matrox Millenium video card and connected to it is a ViewSonic 17GS.
When I use startx it still configured for the NeoMagic laptop display
and this of course does not work.

I have looked through xinitrc and Xclients trying to find a way to
allow me the option of starting into one configuration or another.  If
you have worked with multiple display devices and XFree86 I would
greatly appreciate any guidance.

Will DeKroney
Please remove .no.spam from my address to reply
Home http://www.pobox.com/willd

2. Disgruntle Employee

3. Need help configuring Dot Clocks for fixed sync screen.

4. CGM - Universal vector graphics format?

5. HELP Bloated screen ater configuring X

6. Pb with KDE logout : get stuck...

7. help: screen can not bring me back the screen

8. Disable telnet

9. X screen doesn't use full screen - help!

10. screen: going from split screen to full screen mode

11. : Configuring SCDE login screen..?

12. how to configure notebook screen