HELP! Kid wants X screen savers for 95!

Post by ELVI » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

My eleven-year-old is wacky over the X screen savers that come with
Slackware 96, especially Xeyes and Bounce.  Anyone ever port these to 95 or
3.x?

--
-------

Post by Stephan Kulo » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> My eleven-year-old is wacky over the X screen savers that come with
> Slackware 96, especially Xeyes and Bounce.  Anyone ever port these
> to 95 or 3.x?

I had the same problem, when I was 15. That's the reason, why I use
Linux now. Really!

But for me it was xsnow and swarm mode of xlock ;)

Greets, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer

1. WANTED : vt screen saver....

        Has anyone written anything like xlock for the vt terminals???
Ideally there is some random screen when no one is using it but is password
protected such that they need the passwd to unlock the terminal again.
Thanks.

--Jauder
Jauder Ho                        http://www.med.umich.edu/~jauderho/

Medical Center Information Technology (MCIT)
University of Michigan Medical Center, B1911 CFOB
1414 Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0704       (313) 936-4897

2. SMC Ultra 16-bit ethernet card

3. Console screen saver wanted

4. HELP about networking

5. screen savers (for Solaris) [RECOMMENDATIONS WANTED]

6. How to automatically forward mail from a system user mailbox to another E-mailaddress

7. PD Screen Savers wanted

8. execl within a inetd called program.

9. Problems with Gnome Screen Saver and XScreen Saver

10. CDE : Screen saver must lock the screen

11. screen saver for redhat6.0 logon screen

12. Screen Saver vs Screen Blanker

13. screen saver on login screen