XF86Setup (3.2A) & ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV 8MB ?

XF86Setup (3.2A) & ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV 8MB ?

Post by Snorre Heimsun » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Hello!

I recently bought the ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB,
and I'm using XFree86 3.2A since it has support for
the 3D Rage II chip.

But why doesn't the ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV show up
when you choose a display adapter from the menu?

I could only find 3D Xpression...?  This works,
but I want a optimized version for the 3D Pro Turbo
PC2TV!

As you probably know, the 3D Xpression is a much slower
board..  The 3D Pro Turbo uses SGRAM (upto 8MB) and the
3D Xpression uses EDO RAM (upto 4MB) etc..

I hope the XFree86 guys will support the 3D Pro Turbo
boards in the future as good as they did the Graphics
Pro Turbo boards in the past.

What is the currently best settings for the
ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB in XFree86 3.2A ?

Thank you for any help! :-)

--

1. XF86Setup 3.2A & ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB

What is the best configuration for the ATI 3D Pro Turbo
PC2TV 8MB in the XF86Setup (3.2A) ?

I'm currently using the one for 3D Xpression, since I
couldn't find the 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV in the listing..?

Thanks in advance! :-)

--

2. How do you slim down SunOS 4.1.1?

3. Idiot Guide to DNS ?

4. ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV & 3D XPRESSION+ PC2TV

5. IP Network Address Translation daemon?

6. *** HELP *** ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV + 8MB SGRAM

7. Networking

8. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV & Linux

9. ATI Pro Turbo PC2TV card with 8MB is working

10. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV - Please Help

11. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV / X problems

12. ATI 3D pro turbo PC2TV