Virtual desktop screen grabber?

Post by Walter Franci » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Is there a way to grab an entire virtual desktop set at once?  I could
piece the stuff together in Gimp, but it'd be cool to make a Xenoromic
(sp :) snapshot.  I don't have two monitors of that sort of thing, just
would like to do this for something.

--
Walter Francis
http://wally.hplx.net                      Powered by Red Hat Linux 6.0

1. no virtual desktop, still the desktop bigger than the screen

Hi,

I have set up X in Slackware to run in the 800x600 resolution
with no virtual desktop. However when I start X windows, the
desktop is still a little bit bigger than the monitor screen.

It seems that this is not the virtual desktop problem because
the desktop is only *slightly* bigger than the screen, and
there is only one virtual panel available.
The problem disapears when I swith to higher resolution.

What may be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. Moving dirs. to new filesystem

3. YDL 1.2 and USB

4. I'm VERY frustrated with screen resolutions and virtual desktop

5. Flash archive installation problem

6. virtual desktop too big to fit screen

7. 3Com 3c905B

8. matching 4x desktop areas to virtual screen size

9. X desktop resolution and virtual desktop

10. Virtual Desktop/No Virtual Setting

11. PMS-grabber : a package for the Pro MovieStudio frame grabber card

12. Screen Resolution and virtual Screens