fonts and keyboard

Post by Bruc » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

How do I get DeadKeys to work under Gnome?  (RH 6.2)
I don't really want to use one of the international keyboards, just want the '
" , ^   keys to be dead keys so I can put them as diacritical marks.
I don't understand how to do this.
Thanks.

1. keyboard/console fonts vs. X-fonts

i have a problem with using a hi-res display for the Dos console or the
linux console.

in part, i think, it is due to the frequency of the dot clock and/or the
ram speed on the video board.

what i want to do is use a larger font.  this would change the memory
timing (my problem is char morphing).

the QUESTION:  what fonts can i use and where do i find them?  i have
many fonts, but all of them are either windows3.1 or X-fonts.

can i use X-fonts for the dos console font?  if no, where can i find
more dos fonts?  an old dos app, like lotus or word perfect?

thanks,

loren

2. Modelines

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. making a shared object....

5. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

6. Scsh (a Unix Scheme shell) FAQ

7. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

8. Multilink PPP?

9. Keyboard shortcut to globally change font size?

10. Thai fonts and Thai keyboard layout under linux/kde2

11. SCOLOGIN : keyboard locks and odd fonts...

12. Keyboard Input font problems in X

13. another font, keyboard