Free mwm clone ?

Post by Michael Quicqua » Mon, 11 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I was wondering if there is a free mwm clone out there that has a similar
look and feel to the real thing.  I know about lesstif which will give me the Motif libraries, but what I really want is a mwm clone, and not the Motif libraries.  I have really gotten used to the window manager at work, and would like to have it at home on my Linux machine.  Can anyone help?

Please email too.  Thanks.

Free mwm clone ?

Post by David Simmo » Tue, 12 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>I was wondering if there is a free mwm clone out there that has a similar
>look and feel to the real thing.  I know about lesstif which will give me the Motif libraries, but what I really want is a mwm clone, and not the Motif libraries.  I have really gotten used to the window manager at work, and would like to have it at home on my Linux machine.  Can anyone help?

>Please email too.  Thanks.

'fvwm' can be configured to quite closely resemble mwm.

David

--

Mississippi State University Electrical and Computer Engineering
Visit my home page!  http://www.ee.msstate.edu/~simmons

1. turn off Mwm pager in Lesstif/Mwm

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the virtural terminal stuff in
Lesstif(Mwm)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Jon
--
                     \\\|///
                   \\  - -  //

+-----------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------------------------+
| Jon D. Slater                   College of Natural Sciences |

+---------------------------Oooo------------------------------+
                    oooO   (   )
                   (   )    ) /
                    \ (    (_/
                     \_)

2. Adding authorized users from command line vs. from browser

3. Free MS Office Clone for X

4. Linux IO issues

5. looking for free Matlab-clone + circuit designing soft (Spice-like)

6. File Recovery, Help

7. free nroff clone?

8. newbie : Install Thememgr

9. Does a free CSCOPE clone exist?

10. Free Motif GUI and API (clone) for Linux

11. Looking for Cheap/Free PC-NFS Client Clone for PC's.

12. Free/shareware cscope clone

13. Free Raima Clone