X-server for Diamond Viper 550

Post by Marco Laza » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

I wonder where I can find the X-server for the Diamond viper 550 (AGP)

Best regards,
marco

X-server for Diamond Viper 550

Post by Ken » Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:00

goto www.nvidia.com.
hit products, and select drivers.
hit accept, then look at the tnt tab..
there's an experimental xfree86 server for the tnt and 128

-ken

X-server for Diamond Viper 550

Post by Brian Pett » Tue, 27 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I've heard you can get the server for Riva TNT cards at
http://dimension128.smartcom.net

Quote:>Hi everybody,

>I wonder where I can find the X-server for the Diamond viper 550 (AGP)

>Best regards,
>marco

1. Diamond Viper 550 - AGP Problems w/RH 5.2

I have installed RH 5.2 and have gotten the latest RPMs from RH. I
tried to run Xconfigurator, and select the Diamond Viper 550 (which
uses RIVATNT chip set, and thus XF86_SVGA server, but an autoprobe
fails to recognize the card/monitor and if I select to manually
configure,
select 8 MB of memory and unknow clock chip setting. When I then try
to startx, I get the message:

execve failed for /etc/X11/X (errno 13)

_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno 2
_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno 2

and it exits. Any suggestions? Please respond via e-mail if you do.

NOTE: I am running XFree86 3.3.2.3

Thanks,

David B. Wolff
NASA/GSFC

2. cde login problems

3. Diamond Viper 550 Riva TNT

4. RedHat 5.0 Installation !!

5. XFree86 on Redhat 5.1 W/Diamond Viper 550

6. child pid 1263 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

7. Diamond Viper 550 TV out + X11?

8. "bad interpreter" message sucks

9. Anyone got an X config file for Diamond Viper 550?

10. Diamond Viper 550: bad display

11. Diamond Viper 550

12. diamond viper 550 & XFree

13. Diamond Viper 550 ?