Netscape 2.0 - Keysyms problem (backspace and delete key problems)

Netscape 2.0 - Keysyms problem (backspace and delete key problems)

Post by Jonathan Ca » Thu, 14 Mar 1996 04:00:00

1. newbie question: backspace key in Netscape is acting like the delete key

<if this is a repeat I apologize, for some reason the campus news server is
acting up and none of my posts went through...>

whenever I hit the backspace key in Netscape 405 it deleted the
character to the right of the cursor, basically acting like the delete
key.  This only seems to occur in Netscape.  If you have any ideas on
how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.  thanks ahead of time.

//Pascal

ps: running RedHat 5.0

2. Discussion groups

3. Colors in Netscape looks ugly, Backspace and Delete keys do the same things.

4. solstice disk replacement in a e250...

5. Netscape backspace and delete keys screwy.

6. Ximian Gnome

7. Backspace and Delete key problems

8. Help with Feature 1300 Removal??

9. Problem: Backspace key equivalent to Delete in X.

10. problem with "backspace" and "delete" key

11. X11: Backspace key same as delete key? Solution?

12. backspace key is behaving like a delete key