Enlightenment Epplets

Post by aaronp.. » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Ok.  Please don't laugh at this question.  How do you move epplets
around your desktop?  I have clicked on them with every mouse button,
and they don't seem to go anywhere.  I can move them via the virtual
desktop thing.  But that isn't very accurate.  Please help.

Aaron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Enlightenment Epplets

Post by Andreas Treto » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Click on the epplet with the left mouse button (assuming you configured
it for a right-handed person) and press ALT at the same time.

--
Andreas Tretow

(to reply, remove "spamalamadingdong from the adress")

Enlightenment Epplets

Post by aaronp.. » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> Click on the epplet with the left mouse button (assuming you
configured
> it for a right-handed person) and press ALT at the same time.

> --
> Andreas Tretow

> (to reply, remove "spamalamadingdong from the adress")

Thank you very much!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Enlightenment epplets

I'm trying to install a couple of epplets.  I follow the README:

make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Password:

Enlightenment environment not set! make: *** [install] Error 1

If I try to run the epplet directly, I get:

[1] 7429

libraries: libepplet.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

[1]+  Exit 127                ./E-mon*t

I can't find libepplet.so.0 anywhere to download, nor anywhere on my system.....

Any ideas?

E 16.4, freshly donwloaded this morning.

--Yan

2. Anything new in Solaris 2.6 Hardware 3/98 Server ?

3. Enlightenment Epplets???

4. What happened to my graphics?

5. How to Move Enlightenment Epplets?

6. dns and swap

7. Enlightenment Epplets - times 2!

8. Problems setting environment variable under G++

9. How to fix fonts in Enlightenment epplets?

10. How does Enlightenment remember "epplets" to run?

11. Debian package manager help (to install epplet for enlightenment)

12. Epplet starting on enlightenment startup