X Server for Intel's MU440EX2X motherboard?

1. Ethernet failure with SuSE 8.1 and Intel SHG2 & Intel SDS2 motherboard

I have installed SuSE 8.1 on two machines, namely Intel SHG2
motherboard - Dual 2GHZ Xeon, 512 MB RAM, onboard Adaptec U160 scsi
controller, Intel 10/100 ethernet, Intel Gigabit ethernet, ServerWorks
GC-LE chipset and Intel SDS2 motherboard - Dual PIII 1.2GHZ, 512 MB
RAM, onboard Adaptec U160 scsi controller, dual Intel 10/1000
ethernet, Enterprise serverSetIII HE-SL chipset.

On both the machines after installing SuSE 8.1 I am able to configure
eth0 and eth1 with different IP addresses successfully but a mere ping
is NOT passing out. I have tried connecting to a hub, gigabit switch
but in vain.

2. need help...

3. Can Intel STL2 motherboard fit into any other casing besides Intel SC5000

4. SCO Open Desktop 5.0.2 Config Problem

5. Problem with Linux 2.4.7 and builtin eepro on Intel'sEEA2 motherboard.

6. Buying new Hardware

7. Intel's tc430hx motherboard + sound??

8. Directory Restriction

9. Support for Motherboard Intel Server Board SDS2

10. Intel Atlatis or Intel Endeaver motherboards? PCI Video

11. Problem with Linux 2.4.7 and builtin eepro on Intel's EEA2 motherboard.

12. X-server for Intel 810 'Whitney' chipset (or i752)

13. Intel Secrets -- What Intel Doesn't Want You To Know