Window Maker Dock Apps

Post by Allen Rach » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hey there.  Can somebody give me a brief rundown on how to get those
docked apps - clock, mail, etc. - that I've seen in some screenshots?
Are these apps specifically written for Window Maker, or just general?

Thanks a lot!

Allen

--
Allen Racho
Musician

Window Maker Dock Apps

Post by Harry Dekker » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Hey there.  Can somebody give me a brief rundown on how to get those
> docked apps - clock, mail, etc. - that I've seen in some screenshots?
> Are these apps specifically written for Window Maker, or just general?

> Thanks a lot!

> Allen

> --
> Allen Racho
> Musician

Many of the WM applets works with afterstep.

Window Maker Dock Apps

Post by Brian How » Mon, 18 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Hey there.  Can somebody give me a brief rundown on how to get those docked
> apps - clock, mail, etc. - that I've seen in some screenshots?  Are these apps
> specifically written for Window Maker, or just general?

> Thanks a lot!

> Allen

> --
> Allen Racho
> Musician

try the following http://wm.themes.org and then look on the lower right side of
the page for 'dockapps'. That'll keep you busy for a while.
--
Brian Howe

Unix geek in training.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over
and over and expecting different results."

Window Maker Dock Apps

Post by Allen Rach » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Hey there.  Can somebody give me a brief rundown on how to get those
> docked apps - clock, mail, etc. - that I've seen in some screenshots?
> Are these apps specifically written for Window Maker, or just general?

Thanks a lot, guys!  Looks I *will* be busy for a while...

Allen

--
Allen Racho
Musician