where can I find GTK related newgroup or commnunity?

Post by Tau K » Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:00:00

where can I find GTK related newgroup or commnunity?

I tried to find GTK related newgroups or sites but failed. Please
suggest me one.

Thanks in advance.

ps. if you have time, please reply via e-mail

where can I find GTK related newgroup or commnunity?

Post by Michae » Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:00:00

http://www.gtk.org/
Quote:> where can I find GTK related newgroup or commnunity?

Post by Ende » Mon, 20 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> where can I find GTK related newgroup or commnunity?

> I tried to find GTK related newgroups or sites but failed. Please
> suggest me one.

> Thanks in advance.

> ps. if you have time, please reply via e-mail

a good IRC channel to check out is #gtk on irc.gimp.org