Looking for a reasonable Quicken-like personal finance application for X.

Looking for a reasonable Quicken-like personal finance application for X.

Post by Kevin J. Olex » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for a, preferably free, application that perform similar
checkbook balancing functions as Quicken that is completely graphical.
Any ideas, and the more functionality, the better.

kevman
amiable zany

Looking for a reasonable Quicken-like personal finance application for X.

Post by Jeff Dav » Tue, 10 Jun 1997 04:00:00

On Sat, 07 Jun 1997 22:05:44 -0400, Kevin J. Olexa

Quote:>I am looking for a, preferably free, application that perform similar
>checkbook balancing functions as Quicken that is completely graphical.
>Any ideas, and the more functionality, the better.

CBB - Check Book Balancer.

http://www.me.umn.edu/home/clolson/cbb/cbb.html