Enlightenment icon box- gone, gone, gone...

Enlightenment icon box- gone, gone, gone...

Post by Steve Weis » Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:00:00

In a fit of uncontrollable curiousity, I killed my icon box- does anyone
know how the heck to get it back?

Thanks,

-Steve
--
"If you watch TV news, you know less about the world than if you just
drank

Enlightenment icon box- gone, gone, gone...

Post by Steve Weis » Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> In a fit of uncontrollable curiousity, I killed my icon box- does anyone
> know how the heck to get it back?

> Thanks,

> -Steve

PS- I'm using version 0.16, which seems even buggier than 0.15 if such a
thing is possible.

-Steve
--
"If you watch TV news, you know less about the world than if you just
drank
gin straight from the bottle."  - Garrison Keillor

Enlightenment icon box- gone, gone, gone...

Post by Bruc » Mon, 18 Oct 1999 04:00:00

A middle mouse click on the desktop (or if using a 2 button mouse in 3
button emulation mode, one click using both buttons at the same time)
will bring up a
menu box. Navigate down to "Desktop" , a sub menu "Desktop Operations"
will appear. Choose "Create New Icon Box"

- Bruce

> > In a fit of uncontrollable curiousity, I killed my icon box- does anyone
> > know how the heck to get it back?

> > Thanks,

> > -Steve

> PS- I'm using version 0.16, which seems even buggier than 0.15 if such a
> thing is possible.

> -Steve
> --
> "If you watch TV news, you know less about the world than if you just
> drank
> gin straight from the bottle."  - Garrison Keillor

--
  "Close your Windows and lockup (your) Gates.... There is a Penguin
   with an attitude on the loose"

Post by Michael Westerma » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>In a fit of uncontrollable curiousity, I killed my icon box- does anyone
>know how the heck to get it back?

if you meen gnome launch panel try typeing panel at a consol.

Post by Steve Weis » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> A middle mouse click on the desktop (or if using a 2 button mouse in 3
> button emulation mode, one click using both buttons at the same time)
> will bring up a
> menu box. Navigate down to "Desktop" , a sub menu "Desktop Operations"
> will appear. Choose "Create New Icon Box"

> - Bruce

Got it. Thanks.

-Steve