anyone can tell me some good book about C++ development on Xwindow ?

anyone can tell me some good book about C++ development on Xwindow ?

Post by hell » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:58:20

thanks

anyone can tell me some good book about C++ development on Xwindow ?

Post by Sergiy Uvaro » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 17:16:13

Hi,
Xlib Programming Manual (Volume 1)
By Adrian Nye
3rd Edition July 1992
824 pages, ISBN 1-56592-002-3
This is the first book you must read to start programming in X.
Than you have to decide which GUI librarry to use OSF/Motif(I use), GTK
or Qt.

anyone can tell me some good book about C++ development on Xwindow ?

Post by hell » Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:55:01

thanks!
I will find it.

Quote:> Hi,