Mouse Wheel: map to Keys?

Post by Yossaria » Sat, 19 May 2001 04:19:49

hiya,

I wanna map a few keyboard keys to pretend to be mouse wheel up and down....

what i really want is to be able to define some custom keys in Opera browser!!
----
Complete SEARCHING, BROWSING, and POSTING of text and BINARY messages!

1. Caldera 2.2 and Logitech First Mouse + (w/ Wheel) and MS Wheel Mouse

Sorry that I am posting this question to a few groups.  I need to get the
answer ASAP for a reason ....

I am using Caldera 2.2.  Somehow I can never get the wheel on my Logitech
First Mouse+ to work.  In XF86Setup, I can't find the appropriate driver for
it.  Is there a driver for it at all?  However, choosing MouseManPlus PS/2
seems to allow the mouse to work fine except the wheel is being ignored.

Also, I tried to switch to the MS Wheel mouse (the cheaper one, not
IntelliMouse), and tried to choose IntelliMouse as the driver.  The mouse
behaves like crazy!  Is this not an appropriate driver for it?  Where can I
find a driver for MS Wheel mouse?

Thanks very much in advance.

Patrick.

2. Unresolved symbols in ip_gre.o (2.4.18)

3. Mouse wheel in Logitech Cordless Mouseman Wheel

4. IOMega Jaz on Solaris

5. Anyone using Gateway machines w/Wheel Mouse in X get wheel to work?

6. Assinging IP sin_addr in kernel space

7. Microsoft wheel mouse wheel button not working.

8. Please help this newbie out...

9. Wheel mouse, wheel does not work

10. Logitech cordless wheel mouse center wheel configuration

11. Help: Need to reduce wheel gain of MS wheel mouse

12. Mapping a key combo to a mouse button?

13. Mapping keys to mouse movement