MPEG player in linux.

Post by Chang Li » Sun, 22 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hello there,

I would like to know if there is MPEG player in linux, which can play
current version (>1.0 I guess) of MPEG file.

Any information is appreciated.

-Chang

MPEG player in linux.

Post by Nils Faerbe » Tue, 24 Nov 1998 04:00:00

: Hello there,
Hello!

: I would like to know if there is MPEG player in linux, which can play
: current version (>1.0 I guess) of MPEG file.
: Any information is appreciated.
You might want to try mpegtv which is IMHO the best and fastest MPEG player
for Linux around. Small drawback: it's shareware. You can find it at
  http://www.mpegtv.com/

: -Chang
CU
  nils

--

Student of computer science      http://www.si.unix-ag.org/~nils/
Unix user group, University of Siegen, Germany

Siegen ... the arctic rain forest!