Help with HDS ViewStation Xterminal.

Post by Eri » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello.
Is there anyone in here using a HDS Viewstation X-terminal?
I have just recieved one and want to use it with my linux machine., but as I
bought it from a friend (who hasn't used it) I didn't get any OS for it. Has
anyone got it or knows where to find it? I'd really appreciate any help.

1. Help needed for HDS ViewStation

Hi
  I have a HDS ViewStation, it's a x terminal.  Now HDS has a network

ViewStation?

My systerm adminstrator is gone. So I have to take care of this by myself.

knows a better site or usergroupe, could you let me know too.

  Thanks in advance!

2. hosts.allow/deny configuration

3. Looking for help on HDS Viewstation...

4. LILO stuck on Win hd...please help!

5. HDS ViewStation Help

6. PPTPD Setup

7. Looking for help on HDS Viewstation...

8. Network doesn't work properly

9. HDS Viewstation terminal: help with specs, please!

10. HDS ViewStation

11. FS...HDS ViewStation FX16 $100.00

12. HDS viewstation x-terminal/bootp?

13. FS...HDS ViewStation X-terminal $100.00