UNtiled image as background for XDM

Post by JOH » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Thanks for all the answers I received.  Now I know that to display an image in the background for
XDM, I should place this entry in the Xsetup_0 file:
xv -root -quit MYPIC

Now, the Xsession file controls the start process of a session for the system, and
.xsession files do the same if specified for any one user.

Next question then is, is there an equivalent to the .xsession file for Xsetup_0.
i.e. - what if I wanted to display one image for a default, but another for a specific user in the
background of XDM?  Thanks

John

UNtiled image as background for XDM

Post by JOH » Thu, 21 Dec 1995 04:00:00

>Next question then is, is there an equivalent to the .xsession file for Xsetup_0.
>i.e. - what if I wanted to display one image for a default, but another for a specific user in the
>background of XDM?  Thanks

>John

Uh, strike that, obviously I was a bit tired..