Help w/ Paradise Bali card & Samsung Montior

Help w/ Paradise Bali card & Samsung Montior

Post by Harvey H » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hello All,

I am trying to setup XFree86 3.1.1 for my linux workstation.
And as you can see I am having trouble.

I have the Paradise Bali 32 Graphics acclerator card,
which is using the ARK1000PV chipset, and I don't see
this chipset listed anywhere in the support documents.
Also the monitor I have is a Samsung SyncMaster 15GL,
I have the manual so I think I can fill out the Monitor
section of the XF86Config file adequately, and nowhere
in the support docs is this monitor listed.

This is running on a 486 machine.

Any help in finding the info or configuring the files
will be greatly appreciated.

-Harvey Hou

| Seek the welfare & happiness of others and you'll have more happiness|

1. Help w/ Paradise Bali Card & Samsung Monitor

Hello All,

I'm terribly sorry if this shows up a second time, but
I don't think my first post got out.

I am trying to setup XFree86 3.1.1 for my linux workstation.
And as you can see I am having trouble.

I have the Paradise Bali 32 Graphics acclerator card,
which is using the ARK1000PV chipset, and I don't see
this chipset listed anywhere in the support documents.
Also the monitor I have is a Samsung SyncMaster 15GL,
I have the manual so I think I can fill out the Monitor
section of the XF86Config file adequately, and nowhere
in the support docs is this monitor listed.

This is running on a 486 machine.

Any help in finding the info or configuring the files
will be greatly appreciated.

-Harvey Hou

| Seek the welfare & happiness of others and you'll have more happiness|

2. Compiling tcl7.4 and tk4.0 under LInux for ELF

3. Video card problem: Paradise Bali 32

4. NT causes $10M loss [Was Uptime Discussion]

5. Does XFree3.1.1 support Paradise Bali 32 graphics card?

6. bootp configuration

7. Bali 32 Paradise Card

8. A problem with syslogd missing libc.cat

9. Any luck with X on Paradise Bali 64 card?

10. Paradise Bali 32 and X-Windows

11. X: Installing a Paradise BALI Western Digital

12. PARADISE BALI 32 + X ???

13. support for Paradise Bali 32