Free 3d-CAD program for Linux?

Post by Arthur Lammogl » Wed, 19 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Are there any free or shareware 2d or 3d CAD programs for X under Linux?
thanks,

Art

1. 3d Modeling/CAD program for Linux?

Does anyone know of a generic 3d CAD modeler for Linux?  I have both
Sced and Xaero and both have oddities that make them hard to use.  I
would like something that can output DXF files and perhaps POV-Ray and
Radiance.  I have also gotten BRL-CAD and liked some of the tools but
it took up way too much space.  Any ideas?

| Greg Propf, Towson State Univ   |  "First things first, not necessarily |
| Towson, MD (physics '96)        |    in that order" - Dr. Who           |

2. netra power

3. 3D CAD program wanted....

4. Request for tutorial

5. Q: Looking for a 3d-Cad prog (x-win)

6. kernel not using memory

7. Wanted: 3D-CAD with CSG modelling environment

8. backup script problems... need help

9. 3D CAD for Linux? Help!

10. 3d cad system port to linux

11. Linux & CAD/3D Browser