ESPN page looks awful w/ Netscape 4.03

Post by Albert Schuell » Sat, 13 Sep 1997 04:00:00

What's the reason for this?  N3.01 renders this page quite nicely.

Other questions:

How do I specify the font to be used in the Netsite: banner on the
navigator?

It used to be an X resource:

*topArea*fontList:
*topArea*XmTextField.fontList:
*topArea*XmText.fontList:

but these don't seem to work anymore.  The default font is hard to read.

Albert

1. Does end-of-file (end-of-page) key work in Netscape 4.03 (LinuxDoes end-of-file (end-of-page) key work in Netscape 4.03 (Linux

For Netscape 4.03 (stand-alone) under Linux:

I have tried Ctrl-PageDown, Alt-PageDown, Ctrl-End,
Alt-End, Meta->  (Esc->) and many other keystroke combinations
to go the end of web page.

Is there a keystroke to do this that perhaps I haven't tried?

If not, is there a way to fix it perhaps with the addition
of a line in preferences.js or .Xdefaults ?

(Of course, I would like to be able to jump to the top of
the page, also.)

If it's not fixable in 4.03, do the latest versions fix this?

Thanks

P.S. If there's a more appropriate group to post this
message in, please let me know.

NOTE-- Junk mail trap:
To e-mail me, please remove the following word from the
address above: system

2. NCD MCX (NCDware 3.2.1) and Xremote

3. problem Netscape Communicator 4.03 not running but netscape 3.04 is running

4. Locking user buffer in memory

5. Corrupt Netscape 4.03 archiv?

6. dual booting Windows: need guide...

7. Where to find `libg++.so.27' for Netscape 4.03??

8. segment fault with std library under RH 5.2

9. Netscape/Communicator 4.03 trouble

10. netscape 4.03 /.04 and autoadmin

11. Netscape 4.03 Java problem (bus error).

12. Ghostscript 4.03 and Netscape/Applix

13. Netscape Communicator 4.03