Need help changing video servers without xf86config

Need help changing video servers without xf86config

Post by William Bego » Sat, 04 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I need to change my video server over to SVGA or the other thing.
But I am to scared I'll*something up if I use xf86config.
Please help me by telling me what I need to change in XF86Config!

-William Begole

1. Need help setting up video car in XF86Config

I am just setting up LINUX on my PC and know only a very little
about UNIX in general.  I hate to ask this but I need some help
setting up the video card section in XF86Config.  If anyone has
setup the same video card I have and would be willing to share the
setup I would be VERY greatful.

Monitor: ViewSonic 5+
Card: ATI Wonder XL
RAM: 1 meg
Chipset: 28800-5
RAMDAC: ATI 68830

TIA...

2. API for identifying the DHCP server's IP address.

3. All: Need XF86Config help for Stealth 3D 3000 Video card

4. RH 6.1 post installation

5. Run Linux without Video? Need help soon!

6. Any one interested in some Codenoll network components

7. Need help editing (sed) a file without changing the date of the file.

8. lastlogin with rexec

9. Help, I need to change my video card

10. Changing resolution without "no video driver"

11. How to change video modes without reboot?

12. XF86Config needed for Cirus Logic Video Card