Need advice to build Mosaic 2.6 on Linux system

Need advice to build Mosaic 2.6 on Linux system

Post by Volker Schmi » Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm trying to build Mosaic-2.6 with Metrolink Motif 2.0 from source. My
System is a complete ELF one. With gcc-2.72, libc-5.1.18, ld-1.7.12 as
development environment.  Kernel is still 1.2.13.

There was something wrong with the XmManagerClassPart included from
/usr/include/X11/Xm/ManagerP.h .

I've no make log handy at the moment, but if someone is willing to help
me out, I'll provide them.

The exactly same kind of messages appear if I try to build moxftp-2.2.

Has someone out there a fix or idea handy?

TIA,
-volker
--

1. Advice on Sun Solaris 2.6 System Administrator Exam Part II

Hi,
        I will be taking the part II of the Sun SA exam next week and busy
preparing for it. I am wondering if anyone has taken this exam can share their
experience with me and others.
        I know that the exam is mostly in multiple choice and some short answer
fill-in, how many short fill-in questions will there be out of the 72 questions.
What would be a typical fill-in question?

        I know that the exam is going to be a computer based exam and wonder
if the system is easy to use and the interface is easy to understand? Will I be
able to go back to questions after I answered them? Will there be penalty for
guessing an answer?

        What will you rate the difficulty of this exam? Easy? Resonable?
Difficult? or Very Difficult? Any idea how many percent of people pass the exam
in general?

        I also want to know if there are any infomration/help on the Internet
regarding this exam, I have take the Sun course and been to their web sites but
there are not a lot of information about it. There are nothing like what is
availbale for the Microsoft or Novell certification exams? If you know of any
sites, please share it.

        I just want to ask people to share their experience and possible help
others who is going to take the exam later.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Chan     "Without music, life would be a mistake" Friedrich Nietzsche
Markham, Ontario, Canada                                ICQ UIN# 1763329

2. fill a (cd|dvd) up efficently

3. GIve me a advice build enterprise linux system.

4. lpr problems under 3.1.5 (and sendmail.cf updated?)

5. Advice on building an AXP Linux system

6. stderr redirect

7. Mosaic 2.6 for Linux error libXt.so.6 not found

8. external scsi disk

9. Need advice on Building Linux-only box.

10. need advice on building an AMD-based Linux box

11. Going to build a Linux SBC / Hard Drive / MP3 player - need advice

12. About to build Linux RAID box. Need advice.

13. Building serious Linux box, need advice.