ATI 3D Expression + (Rage II) server for X-Windows

ATI 3D Expression + (Rage II) server for X-Windows

Post by Faren Chadne » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi.  I am looking for a driver (server) for an ATI 3D Expression + with the
Rage II chipset.  X supports the Rage, but not the Rage II.  If you have
one, or know anyone who might, please email me.

TIA,

Faren

http://www.gecs.com

ATI 3D Expression + (Rage II) server for X-Windows

Post by Bob McLe » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

You have to have version 3.2 of xfree86 or later to run it.

Bob

1. <> ATI 3D EXPRESSION RAGE II + DVD & X

HI:
can any one tell me how they configured their settings for X with this
card,it is a 4 meg , but when I boot into X there is a huge wavy line down
the side of the screen,
I am running (RedHat 5.2)
is there any ramdac on these cards?????
I was using xf86config

thanks in advance

2. Linux clock/timer problems

3. help ATI 3D EXPRESSION, RAGE II

4. 2.4.13-ac7: INSTANT DEATH with ServerWorks

5. ATI 3D Expression (3d Rage) X problems

6. make.conf - what belongs there ...?

7. Will X-Windows run with the ATI 3D Expression?

8. CUPS solves nothing

9. ATI 3D Rage IIc problem with X-Windows

10. ATI Rage II / X-Windows

11. X-Windows, ATI Rage II and MegaImage 14"

12. X-Windows Problem for ATI 3D Rage

13. ATI 3D Charger 4 MB DRAM PCI Rage II+ with X windows problem