Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

Post by Gnos » Sun, 06 Oct 1996 04:00:00

begin 755 icons.gif
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. swap space

3. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

4. Cards with flashrom

5. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

6. Novice needs help - adapter card settings

7. KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

8. Apache Proxy Problem

9. Icons, where art thou icons....

10. Icons missing, not showing up in Icon View in Konquerer

11. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

12. Converting gifs to icons?

13. Need WWW inline gifs, icons, etc