ATI Rage II and ATI All-in-Wonder cards, anyone ?

ATI Rage II and ATI All-in-Wonder cards, anyone ?

Post by news.on.rogers..wave.c » Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:00:00

    I bought an ATI All-in-Wonder card, with 4M of RAM. It works beautifully
under Win9x, but I am now trying to setup Linux. I tried RedHat 4.2 from the
latest InfoMagic package. No Go. It seems to be able to work, but my monitor
goes crazy. Also, I just bought the S.u.S.E package and wanna know if there
is anything that I should check when I will install the X Window package.

    I must say that I'm very new to Linux, although I work with Unix on an
HP for a couple of weeks now and have *some* background in Unix.

    Thanks :-)

J-F Messier