Anybody has the Diamond Stealth 32 VLB/PCI card configured
successfully with Linux Slackware 2.2? If yes, please let
me know what the dot clock frequency that works for you in
X window. Thank you!
1. Diamond Stealth 32 - PCI and XFree
I was wondering if anyone with experience using XFree 3.1 and
Linux can help me out. I am running Linux 1.1.91 (I think) on a
Gateway 486-66 with 8Mg. I have a DEC VRT17-HA monitor (which I think
is really a Sony trinitron). I installed XFree3.1 and borrowed a
Stealth 32 Config file from someone who helped me out. He also gave me
the freq program which I guess is supposed to tune the clocks from the
video card. When I changed the Config file and started X (startx) the
monitor first blanked out, a bunch of dots appeared, then it flashed
and went back to console mode with an error being displayed that the
mouse was busy..(/dev/mouse busy??) I'm pretty sure the mouse is OK.
I have a PS/2 style mouse.
Can anyone help me out?
2. su Problems
3. Xfree with Diamond Stealth 32
5. Does Xfree work with diamond stealth 32 PCI
6. kill -HUP won't restart process
7. Diamond Stealth 32 - PCI and XFree
8. sshd keygens
9. Diamond Stealth 32-PCI & XFree
10. XFree on Diamond Stealth 32
11. Stealth 32 Xconfig for XFree 2.1.1
12. Stealth 32 VLB & Xfree 3.1 ??
13. >> Diamond Stealth 32 VLB & XFree86 3.1 HELP !!!<<