Question about Enlightenment WM

Post by Warrio » Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi, All
How can I change the size of buttons in Enlightenment theme? Is it possible
at all?
Also I'd really appreciate if somebody pointed me to a *really* detailed
manual
about creating Enlightenment themes...I've RTFM'ed the Enlightenment themes
and comments in the DEFAULT theme already...
TIA.
--
Bye, Warrior
--- Programming is coffee, pizza, and gcc.

Post by Hilari » Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>Hi, All
>How can I change the size of buttons in Enlightenment theme? Is it possible
>at all?
>Also I'd really appreciate if somebody pointed me to a *really* detailed
>manual
>about creating Enlightenment themes...I've RTFM'ed the Enlightenment themes
>and comments in the DEFAULT theme already...

For old 13.3 and under E, you just crack open the tarball and edit it.
The buttons will be "stretched" to the appropriate size you choose so
there really isn't much work involved for something that simple.

There _is_ no detailed manual for E13.3 and under.  Hopefully that will
be changed for E14.  Of course, there is a programme called Econfig for
E13.3.  If this is too difficult, maybe looking for this will help.

1. Q:rh6.0/enlightenment wm random coredump

Hi I'm runing the default enlightenment window manager came with RH6.0
already about half a dozen times the wm dies while I was just typing
something fast, kicked me right to the login screen and left a core file
in the .gnome-desktop directory

Any idea?
Thanks much
Ming

2. Routing question

3. Enlightenment WM on AIX 4.3.3 under CDE

4. Down with TEXINFO!

5. enlightenment wm buttons, keys and such

6. dhcp error message: ?

7. enlightenment WM from debian

8. Solstice User Manager on Solaris 2.5.1

9. Q: Enlightenment WM

10. switching from enlightenment back to WM

11. Enlightenment wm focus problem (w RH6.0)..

12. enlightenment, installed as the only wm

13. Start a WM from under enlightenment