ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP

Post by Moreno Dalti » Sat, 31 Jan 1998 04:00:00

can't get it work right with X. I see the screen splitted into many vertical
"frames" and the image contained in the first one is mirrored in the other
ones. The mouse can move from one edge to another of the screen without
beeing "mirrored"...

Can somebody help me ?

xcuse me for my poor english

ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP

Post by Andre Kost » Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>can't get it work right with X. I see the screen splitted into many vertical
>"frames" and the image contained in the first one is mirrored in the other
>ones. The mouse can move from one edge to another of the screen without
>beeing "mirrored"...

>Can somebody help me ?

>xcuse me for my poor english

I'm using Linux 2.0.33 (Slackware 3.4 with a kernel upgrade).
XFree 3.1.1
A newer X-server from SuSE for the Mach64 chipset

The one thing that completely messed me up for about 3 days, is that
it won't work if you have something plugged into the Composite TV Out port
of the video card when you boot.  It'll probably have the same problem if
you're using the SVHS port too....

ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP

Post by Moreno Dalti » Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm using Linux 2.0.33 (Slackware 3.4 with a kernel upgrade).
>XFree 3.1.1
>A newer X-server from SuSE for the Mach64 chipset

where did you find that ?

is your card AGP ?

I read at www.xfree86.org that AGP cards are not yet supported

Quote:>The one thing that completely messed me up for about 3 days, is that
>it won't work if you have something plugged into the Composite TV Out port
>of the video card when you boot.  It'll probably have the same problem if
>you're using the SVHS port too....

thank you for your help

1. Problems with ATI 3D Rage PRO AGP 2Mbs Ram

look at:  ftp://plato.la.asu.edu/pub/FB_VESA.txt

--
Hans D. Mittelmann                      http://plato.la.asu.edu/
Arizona State University                Phone: (602) 965-6595

2. cnews - UUCP Problem

3. Looking for ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP driver for Redhat 6.0.

4. Apache JServ on UnixWare 7.1

5. ATI 3d Rage Pro AGP & Winfast L2200 Problems

6. Vitamin X E-Zine

7. ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP, 8MB

8. to get all login user in a linux machine?

9. ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP 2X

10. Ati 3D Rage Pro AGP + giga-byte GA-5AX

11. Red Hat 5.2 and ATI 3d RAGE PRO AGP 2x X86 problem

12. Anyone got ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP display card driver for Metro-X?

13. How to install ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X on RH50