Sony monitor/Diamond Stealth64

Post by Ken » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi, I am having a problem that hopefully someone can help me with.  I have a Sony
Multiscan 15sfII and a Diamond Stealth64 DRAM 2001 with 2MB.  I installed XFree86
3.1.2E last night and still get slight waviness.  The config for beta E had my
exact video card, and for the monitor refresh rates I entered them manually from my
manual: horiz. 31-65 and vert. 50-120.  Everything seems like it should be perfect,
yet I still get the waviness, sort of like a reflection on a pool.  Any clues?

Please email directly.  Thanks!

-Ken

       "Since I break things, I always buy two."

1. Viewsonic 17E Monitor + Diamond Stealth64 (VLB 4Meg)

I would greatly appreciate if
some body would send me the XF86Config file
for Diamond Stealth 64 (VLB, 4Meg) and Viewsonic
17E monitor. I tried tweeking the file for hours
but the screen always shows two images (vertivally).
The second image is very dim though.

I used s3 server with XFree86 3.1

Thanks

Ashar

2. modem is busy

3. Diamond Stealth64 XFconfig Hitachi 4115 Monitor

4. Shadow

5. X w/ Stealth64 VRAM & Sony 15sf

6. The Chipset on MB!

7. Diamond Stealth64 2001TV

8. Are any of the Linux supporet site NFS mountable?

9. how to let Diamond Stealth64 work

10. Problem using Diamond Stealth64 in XWin

11. Diamond Stealth64 Vram, does it work?

12. XF86Config with Diamond Stealth64 2001 DRAM

13. Diamond Stealth64 Video 2001 2201XL (S3 TrioV+) Supported??????