Help w/ Trident 9660, XFree86 3.2

1. XFree86 3.2 with Trident 9660

Hi!

        Hope you can help me out. I'm new to Linux and have just installed
version 3.2 of XF86 on the RedHat Linux.

        I have a Trident 9660 with 1Mb mem.

        When I use RedHat's XInstallation, everything seems fine, but when I
start X, I get a black & white wavy background pattern, the cursor show
up correctly and moves around ok, the resolution seems ok, but nothing
happens. I get nothing but this empty (except from the background and
cursor).

        This problem occured with the X version (3.1.?) that came with the
package and with the newer 3.2 version that supposedly support the
Trident 9660.

        Please help, I've been at it for over a week!

        Thank you,

                Yanik

2. Solaris 2.4 box as firewall?

3. Trident 9660 and Xfree86 3.2

4. Access to System Default Menu in KDE

5. XFree86 testers wanted for Trident 9660/9680

6. ownership/group problems with postfix

7. Trident 9660 + XFree86 3.1.2D

8. Q: XAPPLRESDIR

9. XFree86 for Trident 9660

10. Trident 9660 and XFree86

11. Need Help: Trident 9660 w/X

12. Help: Trident 9660 (urgent, PLEASE)

13. Need XF86Config Help (Trident 9660+IBM G70)