The Xmame project

Post by l.. » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi.
I compiled xmame version 0.36b14.1 into Linux Redhat 6.0 (i686) and all makes succesfully. I
have a problem about running games (roms), I have been read the readme.unix file and I don't
understand how can I to put and run some roms. Here is a result error that roms isn't
suported or some time not found gamenamerc . I've got roms in dave-classic web site and
couldn't load it. :( I would like to speak with anybody to know where can I put rom files and
to run that. Thanks for help.

  Luis Larmand   -  University of Coimbra  -   Portugal

  ----> Em Timor Leste e' tudo muito caro... <--- Porque?
          Ver  http://alumni.dee.uc.pt/~luis