adjust pager module?

Post by Mike » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I want to alter my pager program so it only has 4 screens. I don't need
as many as it provides

Mike

--
To reply, remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address.

adjust pager module?

Post by Lars Torben Wilso » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> I want to alter my pager program so it only has 4 screens. I don't need
> as many as it provides

Groovy. Uh...which one are you using? ;)

If you're using fvwm2 or fvwm95, try adding 'DeskTopSize 2x2' to
your ~/.fvwm2rc.

Quote:> Mike

> --
> To reply, remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address.

Good luck,
Lars Torben Wilson                     "Most people wouldn't know music if
student, Computer Science Dep't.        it came up and bit them on the ass."
University of Tampere, Finland                               - Frank Zappa

adjust pager module?

Post by Mike » Sun, 05 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> > I want to alter my pager program so it only has 4 screens. I don't need
> > as many as it provides

> Groovy. Uh...which one are you using? ;)

> If you're using fvwm2 or fvwm95, try adding 'DeskTopSize 2x2' to
> your ~/.fvwm2rc.

fvwm95 ill try that

Mike

--
To reply, remove NOSPAM from my e-mail address.

1. Adjusting buffer space in kernel modules

I have an application receiving packets (using UDP/IP) from an
application running on another machine (both hosts are running
Solaris 2.3). The problem I'm having is that the receiving end
loses packets since the processing on that end seems to be
slower than on the transmitting end. Now, I realize that some
sort of flow control must be exerted on the sender to prevent it
from flooding the receiver, but there must be some kernel
parameter(s) that can be tuned to increase the receive buffer
space, or, to improve performance in any other strange (magical
or not :) ways. I do know that the packets are not lost over the
network, or at the transmitting end -- I can see them at the
receiving end interface (using netstat). And, if it makes any
difference, all this is over FDDI.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance. And, yeah, please cc: me,
if it's not too much trouble, if you're replying to the newsgroup.

Amit

2. problem with User SUSPEND and XFree86

3. Looking for pager software for non-ASCII pagers

4. smba 2.2.x compile 4.0F

5. Whereis the pager module

6. strange multicasting behavior

7. conf.modules vs. modules.conf & modules.dep??

8. Broadband Radio card drivers? Anyone using?

9. How do I adjust MMDF's nameserver timeout?

10. Adjusting GTK settings under KDE?

11. mmap bug with drivers that adjust vm_start

12. Equivalent of Mbufs - How To Adjust

13. test. please adjust