mesa 3.3 source and demos ?

Post by Oliver Batchelo » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

anyone know where I can get the sourcecode to mesa 3.3 apart from xf86 4
?
and if the demos that were with earlier versions are available ??

mesa 3.3 source and demos ?

Post by Peter Karlss » Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> anyone know where I can get the sourcecode to mesa 3.3 apart from xf86 4
> ?
> and if the demos that were with earlier versions are available ??

http://mesa3d.sourceforge.net/

The 3.3 is only availible via cvs, I think, but it's in alpha stage AFAIK the 3.2 where released recently or will be soon and after that 3.3 beta will be released...

Best regards

Peter Karlsson