REQ:X-Config for SPEA Mirage P64 PCI

Post by Nils Philipps » Thu, 14 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hello, there,

I wonder if anybody would tell me how to configure my X for my new SPEA
Mirage P64 PCI - I already ran xf86config with the correct settings of my
Monitor (hor. 28-70 kHz , vert. 47-120 Hz) but at reboot (Login-Window) the
screen flickers - then with (CTRL+ALT+"+") and (CTRL+ALT+"-") it works fine
:-(

I don't think the SPEA is such an * card nobody runs Linux on it :-),
so please answer.

Thanks in advance

Nils

+49(0)711/6599405                            http://www.veryComputer.com/~elwood/

1. SPEA Mirage P64 (PCI)?

I use Linux on a new PCI-machine
equipped with a SPEA Mirage P64
board. I know the X-server (XS3-864)
runs fine with the board as I was
able to start X in the accelerated
640x480-Mode.

I tried to build myself a clock chip
setup-program for the ICS 2595 2e
clock chip, but without success so far.
I had only the info supplied in the
SVGADATA.PMI-file of my OS/2 driver.

So three questions:
1) Has anyone run Linux X11 successfully
   on the SPEA card or another card using
   the same clock chip?
2) Has anyone managed to acquire programming
   info on the chip, but has no time to write
   a driver himself?
3) Has anyone managed to drag exact information
   about the svgadata.pmi-file out of the IBMers?

If You can supply any info on the subject please
mail me an answer or post it!

Thanks a lot...

Chris

See ya... BTW: The NCR works fine now...

2. ld: Output file requires shared library `libX11.so.3' after slack upgrade

3. XF86Config for SPEA V7 Mirage P64 2MB PCI

4. trying to make zgv work

5. XConfig for Idek-Monitor and Spea Mirage P64 PCI

6. Read Sol 2.4 x86 disks in Linux: GURUS needed?

7. Q: SPEA Mirage P64 PCI: Clockchip problem

8. Linux strikes the trousers away from the Windows

9. X11 and SPEA V7 Mirage P64 PCI

10. XConfig for SPEA Mirage-P64 S3-Trio

11. XF86Config for Spea Mirage P64 needed

12. Problems with SPEA Mirage P64 and MAG PA17S

13. S3 Trio64+, (Spea Mirage P64 Video)