nexus font

Post by Shannon Noj » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 02:46:05

using the "nexus" font in my terminal windows. problem is, the font is
so small its very hard to read, is there anyway to rescale? it doesn't
seem to want to go up any size larger.

1. installing fonts/nexus font w/enlightenment

I am trying to get the window manager "Enlightenment" going.  It starts up
fine, but nothing involving fonts will come up.  Everything is told to use
the "nexus" font, which I did install, but I get errors that it can't find
the font:

[GetFontOrFixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'[GetFontOr
Fixed]: WARNING -- can't get font nexus, trying 'fixed'rxvt: can't resolve
symbol 'snprintf

Anyone have any clues as to what this means?  I guess I didn't do something
when installing the font?

Please respond through email.  Thanks!

-Ken
--

  `\|/'

  `-*-/
   / \
  '   `

2. Init Not initializing Properly?

3. Nexus font in a term ?

4. How to set these vim params in the .vimrc???

5. FONTS FONTS AND MORE FONTS

6. funny linuxppc video cards!

7. FONTS FONTS FONTS... LOTS OF THEM!!!!!!!

8. Bill and Linux

9. NEXUS

10. Nexus 1000v Setup and Configuration

11. ATI Nexus (Rage 128) and XF86

12. scsi parity error, incorrect nexus identification on rh71 nfs server

13. VME Nexus Driver for Solaris 2.6 SPARC