Keyboard Repeat reates under linux

Post by Peter Amer » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone knows how to alter (lengthen) the keypress
repeat delay. My fingers sometimes are not that nimble...

Thanx.

Peter

Post by Friedhelm Mehner » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

: Hi All,

: I am wondering if anyone knows how to alter (lengthen) the keypress
: repeat delay. My fingers sometimes are not that nimble...

"man kbdrate" .

Regards,
Friedhelm

--
Microsoft is NOT the answer. Microsoft is the Question.
The answer is: "NO!"

Keyboard Repeat reates under linux

Post by Pete » Thu, 12 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for all the replies that I received on this topic.

;-)

1. keyboard repeat rate on sun keyboard

apologies if this is well known, but it's not in the faq, nor has
it been addressed recently either here or in comp.sys.sun.hardware.

i have an ultrasparc (model 170) running solaris 2.4.

the keyboard repeat rate bugs me. it's way too slow. how can i
increase it?

(under aix i know you just use a program called "chhwkbd", but
i can't find any similar program in solaris.)

any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
ron ho

2. Does Linux only process 8 characters in password?

3. Changing keyboard repeat rate while Linux is running??

4. Migrating from 4.2 to Forte6 C++ compiler?

5. keyboard repeat (linux for spparc especially)

6. impossible networking idea?

7. keyboard repeated for 20 times

8. How to Update Solaris 2.4 to add additional fonts?

9. keyboard repeat rate

10. How can I change keyboard repeat speed?

11. Need to change keyboard repeat rate

12. Keyboard auto-repeat rate.

13. Keyboard repeat after SEGF