'shaped icons/shaped text' in Gnome...

Post by Guy Parr » Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:45:03

     If 'shaped icons' gets rid of the grey squares from Gnome icons
and 'shaped text' removes the ugly grey background behind the black
text below Gnome icons, how can you make that text *white* so you can
have a dark image as your wallpaper and still be able to read your
icon titles?  I presume there's a file you can edit?
     tia...

1. 'shaped icons/shaped text' in Gnome question

     If 'shaped icons' gets rid of the grey squares from Gnome icons
and 'shaped text' removes the ugly grey background behind the black
text below Gnome icons, how can you make that text *white* so you can
have a dark image as your wallpaper and still be able to read your
icon titles?  I presume there's a file you can edit?
     tia...

2. Trident VLB card--slow!

3. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

4. Daimond Stealth 64 help

5. Gettinf rid of Gnome's default black-on'grey icons texts...

6. freebsd web based groupware

7. X mouse cursor is 'square' shape

8. LinuxPPC and UmaxPulsar

9. When are 'egress' traffic shaping rules applied?

10. Shaping? What is this..."shaping"?

11. can't customize the shapes of the windows

12. Traffic Shaping Problem: sch_htb doesn't load

13. I don't have "Shape"