Hercules Power & Linux

Post by Jr » Tue, 14 Feb 1995 18:40:16

I have a question about the Hercules power PCI and linux.  does this card
have good native support in shell(svgalib) and Xwindows?

Is there any problems with the Herc. Power and linux?
Thanks

1. Hercules Power & Linux

I have a question about the Hercules power PCI and linux.  does this card
have good native support in shell(svgalib) and Xwindows?

Is there any problems with the Herc. Power and linux?
Thanks

2. Reboot- NFS mounts hang system

3. Hercules &&&&&& SVGA ?

4. LTT for 2.5.44-bk2 6/10: PPC trace support

5. Hercules Dynamite Power & X86

6. test

7. Hercules Stingray & Linux (& Mesa)

8. 2.9 installer can't do ftp? (i386 laptop)

9. Power Broker & Power Passwd

10. Hercules Graphics Dynamite Power VL Board

11. Hercules Dynamite Power and XFree86 (please help!)

12. Hercules Dynamite Power