ATI Rage LT Pro with Princeton DPP500 LCD Display

ATI Rage LT Pro with Princeton DPP500 LCD Display

Post by Hans-Jürgen Langhof » Sun, 25 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello experts,
is there anybody who configured this combination? I have tried the mach64
server with the  ChipId 0x4755 option but it didn't work.
The only solution i found was the Xig-Laptop-server which can be downloaded for
a 10-minute test, but it cost nearly 200$.
My System is a 350 Pentium II on ASUS P2B running S.u.S.E. Linux 5.3
bye

ATI Rage LT Pro with Princeton DPP500 LCD Display

Post by Steve Hsie » Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:00:00

You can try the workarounds which Dell Inspiron 7000 users use:

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~steveh/inspiron/

If it works for you, I'd like to know.

> Hello experts,
> is there anybody who configured this combination? I have tried the mach64
> server with the  ChipId 0x4755 option but it didn't work.
> The only solution i found was the Xig-Laptop-server which can be downloaded for
> a 10-minute test, but it cost nearly 200$.
> My System is a 350 Pentium II on ASUS P2B running S.u.S.E. Linux 5.3
> bye

 PhD Graduate Student, Automotive Powertrain Control Systems
  UNIX Systems Administrator (DCO)
   Electrical Engineering, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor