Euro Character display

Post by Kumar Tallur » Wed, 24 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Any help on displaying (and keyboard input) to display the "Euro"
character in a US/EN desktop environment running Redhat 5.2
is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
kumar

Euro Character display

Post by Marc Mut » Wed, 24 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Any help on displaying (and keyboard input) to display the "Euro"
> character in a US/EN desktop environment running Redhat 5.2
> is greatly appreciated.
> Thank you,
> kumar

If you just need it to include in your correspondance or the like you
could work with TeX/LaTeX, which has at least three packages that
implement the Euro-symbol (two of them are euro and eurosym, available
at any CTAN site)...
As for everything else: I do not know (sorry :-( )

Marc Mutz