Mosaic lost it's colour...

Post by Marcus Ehbrec » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hi!
I've a strange problem... My Mosaic program lost it's background colour!
I don't know why, but when I start the program the usual background "grey"
has changed in ugly white :-(
BTW: the same thing happend to my Xtetris- game.
Whats the reason?

please mail me...

--
**********************************
email to:                               -You know, you've landed gear up

**********************************

Mosaic lost it's colour...

Post by Amit Chatterje » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>Hi!
>I've a strange problem... My Mosaic program lost it's background colour!
>I don't know why, but when I start the program the usual background "grey"
>has changed in ugly white :-(
>BTW: the same thing happend to my Xtetris- game.
>Whats the reason?

>please mail me...

I think the problem is that mosaic is not able to allocate colormaps. You must
be running some application which is using up all the colormaps. It commonly
happens when one uses xv to display a nice colorful picture in the background.

Hope this helps.

Amit Chatterjee

All opinions are mine, not BNR's.