How to set up "standard" X copy and paste on three button mouse

How to set up "standard" X copy and paste on three button mouse

Post by Rod Pik » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

this used to work when I was running slackware many moons ago, but
recently have revisited Linux with
RedHat5.1 and the FVWM95 doesn't seem to be configured to do this.

Can someone point me at the right setup file and man page?

Cheers,

Rod

Post by Hugh Lawso » Thu, 24 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> this used to work when I was running slackware many moons ago, but
> recently have revisited Linux with
> RedHat5.1 and the FVWM95 doesn't seem to be configured to do this.

> Can someone point me at the right setup file and man page?

> Cheers,

> Rod

Hi Rod,

I found this in my 5.0 system at:

 /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/3-Button-Mouse

--
Hugh Lawson
Greensboro, North Carolina

Post by Rod Pik » Sat, 26 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> > this used to work when I was running slackware many moons ago, but
> > recently have revisited Linux with
> > RedHat5.1 and the FVWM95 doesn't seem to be configured to do this.

> > Can someone point me at the right setup file and man page?

> > Cheers,

> > Rod
> Hi Rod,

> I found this in my 5.0 system at:

>  /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/3-Button-Mouse

> --
> Hugh Lawson
> Greensboro, North Carolina

  Thanks,  ChordMiddle fixed it right up.

Sometime these things are just right under your nose.

Cheers,

Rod