RH5.1 Xfree86 assistance needed for NEC Versa SX Lattop

RH5.1 Xfree86 assistance needed for NEC Versa SX Lattop

Post by Robert Ro » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I've got a NEC Versa SX laptop system (266mhz & 96mb ram) running
Redhat 5.1.

I'm trying to configure XFREE86 to work and not having any success.
I've tried all sort of options in the xf86config and I get junk on the
laptop display.

I know the machine has a Trident 9388 video board with 2mb of ram.
XFree86 is 3.3.2.

Any suggestions or XF86configs will be greatly appreciated!

1. RH5.1 Xfree86 assistance needed for NEC Versa SX Lattop

I've got a NEC Versa SX laptop system (266mhz & 96mb ram) running
Redhat 5.1.

I'm trying to configure XFREE86 to work and not having any success.
I've tried all sort of options in the xf86config and I get junk on the
laptop display.

I know the machine has a Trident 9388 video board with 2mb of ram.
XFree86 is 3.3.2.

Any suggestions or XF86configs will be greatly appreciated!

2. SCO Mailing List

3. XFree86 for a NEC Versa SX laptop...

4. AOpen S3 Virge PT75: XF86_SVGA works, XF86_S3V doesn't.

5. XFree86 on NEC Versa SX

6. Raw I/O patch

7. NEC Versa SX and XFree 4.x Problem

8. traffic shaping

9. Linux on NEC Versa SX

10. Running X on a NEC Versa SX laptop

11. X 3.3.6 on NEC Versa SX

12. NEC Versa-SX notebook

13. Nec Versa SX - Trident Cyber9388 setup problem