Neomagic MagicGraph 128ZV driver needed for AverMedia PLUS

1. video driver for NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV+ ?

<newbie>

I'm trying to install and confgure Solaris 7 (Intel) on my Compaq
Presario 1230 laptop, and have succeeded except for the video. All I can
get to work is 640x480 (800x600 virtual) in greyscale, even after trying
about 30 different combinations using kdmconfig.

Is there a driver for this machine's NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV+ video?
Or is there an equivalent driver that'll work?

</newbie>

Thanks for your help,

Paul.

2. Joliet FS support under linux

3. NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV XF86config file needed

4. How to sycnronize laptop files with desktop box on SCO?

5. NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV

6. CD-ROM/HD Space

7. X setup on Dell Latitude XPi CD - NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV

8. Restricted login for guests.

9. Help : NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV

10. Need help with X.org on a NeoMagic MagicGraph 128XD

11. X on thinkpad 380 (neomagic 128zv chipset) : any suggestions???

12. NeoMagic 128ZV PCI video chip

13. Which server for NeoMagic 128ZV