Test of knews posting

Post by chuc » Fri, 24 May 1996 04:00:00

--
This is a test of using knews
to post to a newsgroup.

P.S. Helpful hint when editing knews's
configure.h. Be careful on setting
values in the file. Any blanks after the
value will be considered part of the value.

E.G. DOMAIN_NAME "TRUE"xxx
where xxx is extra spaces whould result in the
value being interpreted as "TRUE  "

At least that what seems to happen.

chuck

*************************************
If one more person at a party
asks me how to get on the Internet...

I'll f***** scream!!!

Test of knews posting

Post by Chad A. Cla » Thu, 13 Jun 1996 04:00:00

 I am compiling Knews and I can't get it to accept the Define and Endef keywords.
I uncomment the appropriate line and it still says you need to define
MAIL_COMMAND or something along those lines. I have compiled before and had
trouble with adding Endefs, but this is a new one on me. Any help is appreciated.

 Thanks,

  Chad