Epplets in Enlightenment 0.16.4

Post by Andreas Treto » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

Thank you for the fast response. One last thing though: How do I
position the epplets on the screen. I can't move them using the mouse,
or can I ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Andreas

Epplets in Enlightenment 0.16.4

Post by Jonas Arvidsso » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

It's alt-key and left mouse button to move.

Jonas

Quote:>Thank you for the fast response. One last thing though: How do I
>position the epplets on the screen. I can't move them using the mouse,
>or can I ?

>Thank you very much in advance.

>Andreas

1. Epplets Not Working :( Enlightenment 0.16.4 - Alpha

Anybody out there running E 0.16.4 on DEC/Compaq Alpha's?

OK..  had trouble with getting E to run on the alpha (intel builds were
a piece of cake). Found and implimented the hack to the "econfig.h",
where you commend out "#define WITH_ZOOM 1"

#define ENLIGHTENMENT_MICRO "4"

/* #undef AUTOUPGRADE */

#define WITH_TARTY_WARP 1

/* #define WITH_ZOOM 1

#define ENABLE_NLS 1

/* #undef HAVE_CATGETS */

after building again, E runs just fine and is solid with only one
exception (that I can find in 4 weeks of testing)..  for some reason, I
cannot get any of the Epplets to run, no errors when running from the
command line, process shows up under ps -aux as running, but nothing on
the display.. Really wierd...   I have them running fine on Intel
machines.

Background..

Again, E 0.16.4 is solid as a rock..

building from source code tar balls, staying away from .rpm's for stuff
like this
.
have all libs and updates as prescribed on the E home page

Kernel 2.2.13

XFree86-3.3.5-5

Alpah XL 300, 128mb RAM, blah, blah, etc..

thanks for any imput..

MLA

Michael L. Adams
CTO
Gestalt Technology, LLC

'Remember to always pillage, before, you plunder'

2. Restricted Shell in RedHat 6.2

3. enlightenment 0.16.4->0.16.5 patch?

4. Getting Files off OS5 CD

5. How does Enlightenment remember "epplets" to run?

6. Linux firewall connected to ADSL router help

7. Enlightenment epplets

8. Help with printing

9. Enlightenment Epplets???

10. Debian package manager help (to install epplet for enlightenment)

11. Epplet starting on enlightenment startup

12. How to Move Enlightenment Epplets?

13. Enlightenment Epplets