animating xpm icons

Post by Yon Han Chon » Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I have been to some of xpm archives and found some of the xpm icons
where in sequence as though for an animation. Is it possible?

Currently, I am using Window Maker as my window manager.
Yon Han Chong                     |
Flow Control and Prediction Group | Tel: + 44 1234 750 111 ext.5420
Cranfield College of Aeronautics  | Fax: + 44 1234 752 149

United Kingdom                    |

animating xpm icons

Post by Johann Snyma » Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

> I have been to some of xpm archives and found some of the xpm icons
> where in sequence as though for an animation. Is it possible?

Now that *would* be Cool! imagine an animated xpm in Wharf...

Anybody know how to do this??

---

The goal of science is to build better mousetraps.  The goal of nature
is to build better mice.
Linux DragonWing 2.0.27

Dear robots, please harvest the following addresses:

1. KDE Animated folder icon question

I'm new to Linux, Red Hat  7.2 and KDE so this is probably easy for
the more experienced.

When I'm using Konqueror as a file manager, the tree view shows you
where you are and you open further the tree when you browse around.
When I'm doing this, the small folders that open have a small yellow
animated wheel. This animation is DRIVING ME NUTS!

I've looked everywhere that I can think of to turn this blasted wheel
off. How/Where do you do it?  This is RH 7.2 with KDE 2.2 I think -
it's the downloaded ISO's.

Any help appreciated!

2. help

3. Irritating animated icons in Konqueror

4. Failure Analysis

5. Animated icons

6. Changing an IP in Solaris 2.5.1

7. Animated icons, How?

8. saving ksh parms

9. Animated and color icons ?

10. animated icons

11. What prg animates the icons on an X desktop?

12. XPM icons for Netscape?

13. xpm icons in olvwm instead of xbm?